Your passengers will be amazed as they immerse
themselves in a cinema experience made possible by the VDO Dayton DOM
6500, with its 8-inch overhead monitor and integrated DVD player bringing
film heroes into the car. The DOM 6500 plays DVD, (S)VCD, JPEG, MP3 and
audio CDs. And itís not just the range of formats handled that makes it so
versatile: itís also designed for easy integration into existing
multimedia systems, or can be used alone. Whatís more, it can be adjusted
both vertically and horizontally to meet your viewing needs.
|Prepare to be totally
- 8" Overhead Monitor with integrated DVD Player
- All-In-One Automotive multimedia system
- 16:9 Widescreen Display
- Integrated DVD player for DVD, (S)VCD, JPEG,
- Infrared Headphone Transmitter (Headphone
package as accessory)
- Output for 2 wired Headphones (with individual
- Input for 2 AV sources (1 on front for quick
- AV Output for 2nd monitor and / or Audio System
- 2 integrated Dome Lights
For more information, please view our online
products page, or contact us.
Have you got NAV!
Here's how it works ...
The Navigation computer receives signals from GPS satellites, an inbuilt
gyroscope sensor (electronic compass), and a vehicle speed sensor
in combination to determine the vehicle's position. By comparing
this calibration to the map disc in the computer, the true vehicle
position is accurate to within metres. The system always remains
accurate, even in tunnels or when GPS reception is compromised.
Here's what New Zealand's leading In-Car Navigation System has
to offer ...
- Map Scale
- Distance to Next Turn
- Next Turn
- Advanced Direction Indicator
- Current Position
- Current Location
- Distance to Destination
- Estimated Time of Arrival
- Continually updated guidance and pictograms.
- Spoken guidance instructions with gender and
- User selectable pictogram, map (100m to 1,000Km
scale) or split screen display.
- Automatic switching of day and night colour
- Destination input entry by City, Street,
Junction, House number (where available) Latitude/Longitude or Point of
- IR remote control with docking cradle and back
lit function buttons.
- 200 Address book memory capacity with "Home"
and "Work" presets.
- Alternative route function for fast detours.
- Via point function for pre-programming route
- Route selection choices; Fastest, Shortest, Main/Non Main Roads,
with minimisation of Tool Roads, Ferries and
Copyright © 2005 Dale Auto Electrics Ltd. All rights reserved.